Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pic post

I hope to update you all tomorrow as I am pretty busy tonight! I did want to get on here and share some of my favorite pics this week. Sunday morning Brooklyn woke up and made me a special sign! It was so cute. Later on she made another I love you Mom sign but added her traced hands and feet. She put hearts in the center of them and turned them into ballons! So stinking wonderful. Scott and I have been talking about the joys of parenting and it's struggles this week. Well, Brooklyn had a "connected to the hip" Scott day right after that. Instant parenting gratification!!! It was super sweet and I know it made him feel really great. I love the picture of them listening to music on the computer, reading a book, side by side with B's bear.
Last, since she looks so cute here.....It's June! Sweet little thing. Hope you are all having a wonderful week.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a cutie! She looks so happy :) Kids are amazing and bring so much joy to our lives.