Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mid week frenzy.

Well, things here are busy. I have been trying to get all of my financial information together so that I can fill out my student federal aid and hopefully get my money to finish school! I can't wait to be back in school. I love learning and I really do want to get that degree so I can be working in the science field. Cross your fingers!
Brooklyn got her report card Monday and I was so PROUD. Honor Roll again! I love that she is working so hard in school. She was very proud of herself which made me so happy. She has hit almost every benchmark to go to second grade and it's only mid semester. Learning is something Brooklyn seems to really love too.
Scott has been working a lot lately but has been getting home at a decent hour so I get to see him. Brooklyn has been asleep most of the time so she has really been missing him. Everyday she asks when he will be home, if he's already home or if she will be awake when he gets home. Monday she was pretty bummed he couldn't see her report card so today she has been making up for it. Those two have been connected at the hip all evening. Here are some pics of them selling lemonade on their online lemonade stand!

No comments: